So... I get banged up a lot. Whether it's stubbing my toe, tripping over my own feet, accidentally elbowing my husband--it seems like there may be something wrong with me! Sure, most people do those things once in a while, but for me, clumsiness is a way of life. An everyday occurrence. I have a constant supply of mysterious scratches and bruises, and Ryan even jokes that I need a 5-foot radius around me at all times in order to function properly. Maybe God just has a sense of humor and responds well to physical comedy (ala Jim Carrey). But, after the very scary incident that I experienced a WEEK before the wedding, I'm hoping that's the most dangerous it will ever get.
Ryan will just have to deal with me hitting him all the time. I promise it's not spousal abuse if it's accidental :)
No comments:
Post a Comment