stay-cation

This weekend is very rare. Why, you ask? Because we have absolutely NOTHING written on our (my) calendar. Nothing. Nada. The whole weekend is empty. So, we decided it's a Jen & Ryan weekend. For those of you new to this blog, a Jen & Ryan weekend is a weekend with just us. No friends, no family, no to-do lists, etc. Just us. Not that we don't love all of our friends and family, but sometimes it's good to just have quality time with the two of us. So. The only thing that's even on our radar for this weekend is renewing our lease (yes, we'll be living in our apartment for another year which I'm pretty excited about because I hate moving), playing the wii (which we need to borrow from my brother), and going to open houses just for fun. I'm feeling the "house itch" even though we ABSOLUTELY can't get one for quite some time. But, it's just fun to look sometimes. And, I'd like to get educated on the areas (good and bad), and see how Ryan and my tastes are. Also, I'm in need of a new project now that the wedding is over, so that's it!

Look how cute this one is! (I'm big on porches.)

No comments: