what we've been up to!

So... life has been fun and busy lately! Last week, we all got together to bid farewell to our awesome friends, the Bushes. Jen & Stephen are moving to North Carolina at the end of the week and they'll be living there for the next 5 years! Sad! We love the Bushes, and Jen & I have been great friends since we can remember! Jen, I expect LOTS of blog posts with a TON of amazing Elizabeth Joy pictures :)

Just for fun, the girls wore sundresses and took some pictures at the Shops @ Legacy on Allie's awesome camera. Hopefully I'll post those soon! But here are a couple from dinner at OTB with my little 'ol camera.




On Sunday, we celebrated Father's Day with our wonderful dads! It was a busy day between both families, but we had a great time. After our sunday school class (which we're still LOVING by the way), we went over to the McCrady home for grilled hamburgers and relaxation. It's always nice to spend time with fun family :)




Then, we met up with Dad & Dawn for the Frisco Roughriders game! We were worried it would be wayyyy too hot to enjoy, but our nice seats were in the shade, so it all worked out! Our team didn't win, but we still had fun and enjoyed the great ballpark food... Love you Dad!




Can anyone guess what the "three" is for?? :) (Yeah, we're annoying...but it's a milestone right?)



Aannnndd.... lastly... Some fun and crazy times trying to give our dog a bath. :)





Just for fun... Some late-night pictures. Don't judge--we were loopy. :)




And just because I didn't want my scary face to be the last photo of the post, I'll post one of Scout slumbering away next to our bed... Ya think he's spoiled?



***Update: I heart Ash & K-Rho :) Had so much fun at the movie & lunch!!!

No comments: