So, it's no secret that Ryan likes peaches. You could say he has a passion for them, but that may be a little too dramatic. Either way, he loves them. Well, the other night, we were sitting on the couch sharing a wonderful peach together (true newlywed bliss, I tell you)... when all of a sudden, he took the peach pit and walked outside. I sat there just staring at the door thinking, "did I do something wrong?" Finally after a few seconds, he came back in and acted like nothing happened.I got up and asked him, "so... what was that?" And then he just matter-of-factly said, "Oh, I throw the peach pits outside because I hope it'll make a peach tree someday." For some reason I just started laughing because I thought that was probably the cutest thing ever (call it adoration). It was just so normal to him, like everybody does this.
And I thought I knew everything about him. I guess you learn something new every day as a newlywed :)
P.S. Hey, apartment complex: If you see a beautiful peach tree in about 5 years... You're welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment