chickening out...

So, I have my much-anticipated haircut tonight, and I can already feel myself freezing up and not wanting to go through with it. UGH! It's just hair, right?! Well, as most ladies out there know, our hair is very important, and we sometimes get emotional when it gets changed drastically...

I've been wanting a cute, fun, short haircut for a WHILE now, and I was finally at peace with the decision... thanks to all 21 of your votes! And then all of a sudden last night I thought, "Woah. I'm going to look awful with short hair!" So now, I'm chickening out, and I may only get a few inches cut.

It's so hard for me to picture myself with a short haircut because I've almost always had it long-ish. Is there anyone out there that can visualize me looking good with short hair? Because if so, TELL ME! Even if you don't have a blog, post anonymously! I don't care! I need all the support I can get!

haha. I'm such a weirdo... it's just hair.

**Update: This is the length & style I'm thinking of... thanks, V, for letting me use you as inspiration! :)**

No comments: