hodgepodge and a picture for mom...

Here's our 4-month picture :) It's a little late.... and not necessarily the cutest one ever, but we had been out at Habitat for Humanity all morning and we were a little tired! I can't believe it'll be 5 months in a week and a half! It really does feel like just last week that we were finalizing all the plans! Time really does fly...

By the way, I really do have a thumb...it's just missing in the picture. And, this picture was B.N.H (before the new hat) era.

Now for some hodgepodge:

Just wanted to say that we've been SO blessed by our newlywed bible study... I really think the Lord has brought our teachers and leaders into our lives for a very wonderful purpose.

Dad & Dawn got married yesterday, and we had a great steak dinner to celebrate last night.

Ryan gave Scout a new toy today, and he destroyed it in record time. I really wish I video-taped it so I could post it... maybe we'll do a reinactment. Seriously, it was impressive. Did you know that dachshunds are now the most aggressive dogs in the world? Awesome. Just what we need.

I'm going to dinner with my awesometacular friend Ashley tonight, and I'm SO excited to catch up. I feel like it's been forever... especially since we got used to seeing each other as roomies every single day in college!

My happy pounds have crept back, and I've lost ALL motivation. Humph!

Birthday coming up, and I can't wait for my new 'do!

Lastly, please pray for Lauren & Matt Larsen and their baby girl, Life. Lauren and I went to high school together, and her daughter has been in critical condition since she was born about a week ago. She's still struggling so the Larsen family needs all the prayers they can get.



That's all for now... hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: