
Hello blog world... This is the hubby checking in. Well, an era is coming to a close. A key accessory in my wardrobe is being laid to rest. My dear and beloved Florida Gators hat that I received as a birthday present about 6 years ago on a trip to visit my friend Collin has finally worn out it's welcome. After hearing my loving wife's poignant remarks (for months) about the grotesque condition of my hat, I decided to wave the white flag and give in. So, I bid a fond farewell to my trusty companion. I believe it coordinated with everything... he was the perfect accessory for any occasion.
So after much searching for a suitable replacement, I finally found one I deemed worthy and most importantly, held up to my wife's severe scrutiny.
Saying goodbye is rough, but I handled it. My old hat would like to thank all of its supporters throughout the years. Your good deeds haven't gone unnoticed. So without further ado, I give to you... my new Florida Gator hat. Get ready to see it in a thousand more pictures. It already made its debut at my softball game tonight, and it held up pretty well! Many more to come I'm sure.


P.S. I love you wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment