I started a new blog. It's really nothing special, and it's mostly for me anyway. But, just wanted to let you blog readers know in case you sometimes get bored throughout the day and need something to look at :) Basically, it's all about my ever-growing "house itch" that you've probably heard me talk about a lot. Even though I know Ryan and I can't even move out of our apartment for another year (since we just renewed our lease through August 09), I'm still semi-obsessed with looking for our first "love nest" and figuring out what our tastes are. It's just fun to think about, I guess. So why not have a blog that I can post all my favorite things and "must-haves" for our future little home?Anyway, it's really nothing to write home about (haha, no pun intended), but it's already helping me to jot all my thoughts and inspirations down.
So here's The House Itch. Hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment