wishes.

i wish...that i enjoyed cooking. We got so many amazing cookbooks and gorgeous stainless steel cooking supplies for our wedding, but once I opened one and saw that there were more than 5 ingredients, I just lost motivation. My excuse is that once we get a house, I'll feel more inspired... but right now, the cookbooks look awesome stacked on our fridge. (THANK YOU to whoever gave us those wonderful items. I really do enjoy looking at them!)

i wish...that i loved to work out. I have a fitness center at my work that I could literally walk down the stairs and be there in about 2 seconds. Yet, that's still too far when I would rather just leave at the end of the day and go home to my cuddly husband and comfortable couch. I know that I need to do it not only because of the happy pounds I've gained, but because I need to be taking care of the body that God gave me. So.....pray for me :)

i wish...that i could have nap time at work. No offense to any readers here that smoke, but I don't think it's fair that smokers get several 15-minute breaks throughout the day to go out and enjoy a little smoke, but we non-smokers aren't allowed a little nap time at our desk. Where's the logic in that? I need to restore my concentration! At least some companies are allowing it... come on JCP!

i wish...that vacations weren't so expensive. What I would give to pack up and fly away to a tropical location right about now. I know, I know... we just went on a vacation 5 months ago. But it was sooooo nice, and now I'm addicted. P.S. So jealous of Elaine & Brian's 10-day trip to Italy.

i wish...that our dog would let us get a kitten. Why did we (correction: I) have to get the world's most aggressive dog?! And yet, with people, he's such a sweetheart. It's pretty sad that a little 1-foot tall, 12 lb. dog would dictate what pets we're allowed to have.

Okay, back to work (I guess that was my 15 minutes...ha!).

No comments: