back from Vegas :)

Well the past 4 days have been a whirlwind of fun and exciting things! I had so much fun in Vegas with my Aunt Jeri, cousin Christen and my mom. It was the best girls trip ever! It was the longest Ryan and I have ever been apart so it was a sweet reunion in the airport today :) However, now it's time to get back to work, catch up on life, bills, and all that jazz. I promise a really long Vegas recap post as soon as I have time to breathe! Until then, here's a picture for those impatient friends of mine. :)

Fountains at the Bellagio last night... sooo gorgeous.

P.S. Wish Ryan luck as he starts training for his new job tomorrow!!
P.S.S. It's our six month anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies!









Have a good week everyone :)

No comments: