Still haven't heard anything yet, so I'm posting pictures instead of worrying :) Thanks for praying for me everyone... God is giving me a peace about things, and that can only be attributed to the prayers surrounding us! With that, here are some pictures of the latest happenings...
So, first off: Our dog has been acting strangely lately. Usually when this occurs, we know it's because he's wanting attention and he's not getting enough.
Take, for example, this photo. We were looking everywhere for him, and he wasn't coming when we called him (VERY unlike him). Well, we finally found him under our bed. Again...he never does this sort of thing.
Anyway..... Last weekend was jam-packed with friend time! It was awesome! We met up with Ashley and Ellory at the spur of the moment to celebrate Ellory getting a new job! I know they are just ecstatic, and we're so proud of him! We also took the opportunity to take our anniversary picture. Not sure why I felt the need to hold my arm up, but there you go.
I also had lunch with my girls Ash and Kristin at the Chocolate Angel...that's the place I had my bridal luncheon 6 months ago! We had fun catching up, and we tried getting our nails done but the place was super sketchy. Oh well. We went antique shopping instead.
My great friend Vanessa and her husband Will were back in the states for a little while so they got to come over and watch the Gators game at our place. Vanessa and I were attached at the hip during junior and senior year of high school, and she was almost part of our family! She and Will have been in Scotland for the past year and a half, and now they're moving to the UK! Dont' tell.... but they kind of inspired us to move some place far away! Shhh.
We went over to Kristin & Alan's home for dinner, and had a fabulous time talking about their Jamaican weddingmoon over tacos! I hope we can hang out with them a lot more often because I love them! The boys played playstation (Ryan was in awe of the tv and surround sound they have!), while the girls chatted in the kitchen. Fun times!
On Sunday morning, we went to the service to see our good friend David get baptised! Not only was that cool, but the service was just incredible. Then we went to our bible fellowship class, and I cried about my job. Fun times!!!! I just love embarrassing myself when I cry uncontrollably! Thankfully everyone was super supportive and the rest of the day was super mellow. I needed that.
Monday night was Keno and a birthday celebration for my mom! Cindy bought the most amazing cake I've ever tasted, and Mom got some great gifts. It was a smaller crowd than normal, but we still had a blast catching up. P.S. Isn't my mom gorgeous!?
Last night, for the first time in a while, our fridge, freezer and pantry were completely stocked. So I cooked my specialty--Hamburger Helper's beef stroganoff--along with some freshly sliced strawberries and crescent rolls! It was amazing! :) P.S. I love my dad. And only he knows why he's included in this paragraph :) Oh!! And, I found a few lingering spaghetti noodles from the incident.
Okay, back to this attention-seeking pup of ours.
Please keep praying. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment