1. cooler weather... which means I get to bust out my fall wardrobe :) I just love my sweaters, jeans and tall boots! Although it's torture to see all of the cute new clothes in all of the stores out lately.

2. starbucks lattes... okay so I drink these year-round, but they just taste better in the cooler Fall months!

3. changing leaves... even though this technically doesn't really occur until Christmas season.

4. good home cooking... this one is tentative since I really haven't tried cooking yet. But--my plan is to take baby steps and maybe start out with my handy dandy crock pot! I'm thinking roast beef or chili sometime this season. Wish me luck!

5. pumpkins and fall decor... since our apartment is pretty much all set for fall anyway (with our reds, golds and earth-toned furniture), I really like Fall because all I have to do is put out a few pumpkin-scented candles and call it a day! [See the House Itch for more amazing fall decor pictures!]

Yay for thinking about happy things this week... Help me out! What's your favorite thing about Fall?
No comments:
Post a Comment