hodgepodge

There's just so much to say... and work is a little slow.

1. I had a dream we were on our honeymoon again, and it made me sad when I woke up because I really need a vacation (and obviously quality time with the hubs). So I read through all of our honeymoon blog posts and it made me happy again.












2. Growing up, my dad would play little pranks on my brother and me...like sneaking up behind us and scaring us (normal family stuff right?!) Well, I tried that on Ryan the other night, and I almost got knocked out. Yeah, he got so scared that his first reaction was to put up his fists in "fight mode". It's a good thing I was about 4 feet away... He wouldn't even talk to me for about 10 minutes because his adrenaline was so high!! So if you see me someday and I have a black eye, it's probably my fault.

3. Speaking of injuries, I swear I'm the clumsiest person in the world. I think I need a video tape of my average day, because you would see me hurting myself several times a day. Is there something wrong with my brain that affects my coordination or spacial awareness!? Dr. Joyce? Help!

4. My eye is still twitching. (I am falling apart!) I think it has something to do with the incredible amount of caffeine I've been consuming during this overtime work week. Or it's stress. It can't be lack of sleep because I've been going to bed at 9pm the past couple nights.. poor hubs.

5. I HATE 100 Calorie packs. I think it's a huge scam on everyone who buys them. Why? Because there HAS to be a chemical in them that makes me more hungry after I've had one. And the portions are just depressing. By the way, these little cakes (below) are literally the diameter of a quarter. For real??!?!? Just give me a HoHo, and get it over with because I end up eating 2 or 3 of the little 100 cal packs due to starvation.








6. Speaking of cakes (kind of), y'all should check out this blog called Cake Wrecks. It's all about cakes that have gone horribly wrong, and it cracks me up! Beware: some of the posts are inappropriate but just skip over them and enjoy the crazy ones! I love it when the cake decorator actually writes out the instructions like "Say Happy Birthday Julie in Red" on the cake! LOVE IT!















7. The other day, Ryan went to take Scout out, and I turned on the tv to see that the new show "The Locator" was on. For those that don't know what this show is, it's about this guy (Troy Dunn) who helps people find their long-lost relatives. There's always a really emotional reunion at the end of the show, and it's apparently really heart-warming. Well, the episode that was on at the moment was headed towards the end, so I kind of wanted to see the reunion and see what all the hype is about. Let's just say, when Ryan got back inside, I was a MESS. I hadn't even seen the whole episode, but the reunion alone made me BAWL!!! I was a blubbering, red faced, poofy eyed mess! Needless to say, we watched the next episode together, and I'm hooked! Y'all need to watch this show!

Okay, that's all of my "nothing-ness" this week. Have I said that I'm ready for Vegas yet? Because I am.

No comments: