So... at my bachelorette party, my girls made me play a game where they asked me a bunch of questions about Ryan and quizzed me to see how well I knew him. The tricky part was... every time I got a question wrong, I had to put a piece of bubblegum in my mouth. Needless to say, by the end of the night my mouth was completely full, and I'm sure they got some great pictures of it.Here's a little replay...
What was the name of your best friend in elementary school?
Ryan: Different schools: in VA Tyler Hereth and Justin Goeili, in Texas Brian Whitehead
Me: Don
What is your favorite color?
Ryan: blue
Me: blue
What is the last movie you saw?
Ryan: Tropic Thunder
Me: Tropic Thunder
What did you do on your first date with Jen?
Ryan: Well the very first was Bar B Cupid
Me: our first date was a blind date at ZTA’s Bar-b-Cupid dance
What is Jen's favorite flower?
Ryan: roses
Me: tulips
What is the name of the last book you read?
Ryan: I don’t know
Me: Bible
What color do you like Jen to wear?
Ryan: Red (her red shirt)
Me: Red
What is your favorite vacation spot?
Ryan: any beach
Me: Virgina Beach
What is your favorite meal?
Ryan: steak
Me: Ryan’s Favorite Chicken or Alamo Café’s queso
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Ryan: I don’t have one
Me: when he got stuck in a swarm of bees but didn’t get stung while all of his friends did
Which friend have you stayed in touch with the longest?
Ryan: Willis
Me: Collin
What is Jen's favorite meal?
Ryan: Brio’s salmon
Me: Cheesecake Factory
Where were you when you first kissed Jen?
Ryan: in a hotel room in Waco
Me: in a hotel room (it’s not as sketchy as it sounds!!) after a wedding... and technically I kissed him!
Where in the world do you most wish to go?
Ryan: England
Me: anywhere with a beach
Who is your favorite actor?
Ryan: Sean Connery
Me: Christian Bale
What name would you give your first son?
Ryan: Riley Butler McCrady
Me: Reid Butler McCrady
What is your favorite Bible verse?
Ryan: I don’t have one
Me: I have no idea! Phillipians 4:13?
What is your favorite sport to watch?
Ryan: Basketball
Me: Basketball (boooo Spurs)
If you could choose any city to live in, which would it be?
Ryan: Virginia Beach
Me: Virginia Beach
What is your favorite sport to play?
Ryan: Basketball
Me: Basketball
What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for Jen?
Ryan: our engagement, proposing on a carriage ride
Me: the night he proposed… carriage ride while looking at Christmas lights… ahh…
What is your pet peeve?
Ryan: explaining myself more than once
Me: backseat driving or Jen being a control freak
If you could have any type of vehicle, what would you choose?
Ryan: Shelby GT Cobra Mustang
Me: Corvette
Who is your favorite musical artist?
Ryan: Third Eye Blind
Me: Third Eye Blind
What is the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you in Jen's presence?
Ryan: burping in front of her extended family
Me: burping in front of my Great Aunt Ferne
What is Jen's pet peeve?
Ryan: leaving the towel on the floor
Me: messiness or saying you’ll do something and not doing it
What 3 people would you choose to be stuck in an elevator with?
Ryan: Just my wife
Me: Jen, Peter, Mom
What is your favorite girls name?
Ryan: Allison
Me: Katelyn
Alright, so I only got 11 out of 30. Don't judge me!!! A lot of these questions are either from waaaay before I knew him or it was something he changed at the last minute---ahem, Riley and Allison. Okay... Now I'm tagging: Erin Priour, Nicki Kennington, Jen Bush, & Courtney Stewart. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment