dear husband,

Tomorrow we will have been married for 7 months. It's crazy how time flies! Despite my "miss independent" past, I am now completely dependent on you :) I fall more in love with you every day, and being married to you is the best thing I ever did.

Here's 7 little (and not so little) reasons why I love you:
1. You're a great cook.
2. On the same day you got a bonus from work, you gave a large chunk to a homeless guy.
3. You're a people person and everyone loves you (not as much as I do though).
4. You work hard for us.
5. When I'm running around trying to get things done, you always stop me, give me a hug, and remind me that you love me.
6. You love chocolate and can always find a reason for rewarding ourselves with some :)
7. You're pretty darn good looking.

123,
Your wife.

No comments: