A few things to discuss.
1. I had a dream last night that Ryan and I were pregnant with septuplets. I think if anyone could have a heart attack because of adream nightmare, that could be me.

2. I've had a bowl of candy corn on my desk for the last week, and today I'm finishing it off. They have a power over me that I can't explain. I've heard if you eat them with peanuts, they taste like a Snickers bar! Hmm...

3. Yesterday I was lusting after my co-worker Angela's venti latte, but since we're trying to save money, I decided not to fork out the $3.45. A few minutes after our daily morning chat, Angela came by and set down none other than my grande nonfat no foam latte with cinnamon! What an amazing friend!!!

4. I'm a little addicted to Sharpie Extra Fine-Point markers for all of my editing. I just think it looks prettier to edit something in purple rather than red. So sue me. (P.S. Nikki: You got me hooked on these at Neimans!)

5. A sad sad day has come upon us... The amazingly delightful Mother's cookies has gone bankrupt, and with it, they've taken their much-loved circus animal cookies. Oh how I will miss them...
6. Last night Ryan and I went to La Hacienda for our 7 month anniversary. We've been trying to be really good about eating at home every night, so this was a very special treat! Margaritas + chips & queso + steak fajitas for two + sizzling apple pie with caramel sauce = best night ever!

7. This weekend we're celebrating Kristin & Alan's wedding! They got married in Jamaica a few weeks ago, but they're having their reception this weekend! So exciting :)

And.... that is all. Have a great weekend!
1. I had a dream last night that Ryan and I were pregnant with septuplets. I think if anyone could have a heart attack because of a

2. I've had a bowl of candy corn on my desk for the last week, and today I'm finishing it off. They have a power over me that I can't explain. I've heard if you eat them with peanuts, they taste like a Snickers bar! Hmm...

3. Yesterday I was lusting after my co-worker Angela's venti latte, but since we're trying to save money, I decided not to fork out the $3.45. A few minutes after our daily morning chat, Angela came by and set down none other than my grande nonfat no foam latte with cinnamon! What an amazing friend!!!

4. I'm a little addicted to Sharpie Extra Fine-Point markers for all of my editing. I just think it looks prettier to edit something in purple rather than red. So sue me. (P.S. Nikki: You got me hooked on these at Neimans!)

5. A sad sad day has come upon us... The amazingly delightful Mother's cookies has gone bankrupt, and with it, they've taken their much-loved circus animal cookies. Oh how I will miss them...

6. Last night Ryan and I went to La Hacienda for our 7 month anniversary. We've been trying to be really good about eating at home every night, so this was a very special treat! Margaritas + chips & queso + steak fajitas for two + sizzling apple pie with caramel sauce = best night ever!

7. This weekend we're celebrating Kristin & Alan's wedding! They got married in Jamaica a few weeks ago, but they're having their reception this weekend! So exciting :)

And.... that is all. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment