lamentations 3

19 I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.

20 I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.

21 Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

22 Because of the LORD's great love for us we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

23 They are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.

Life has been difficult lately. But this morning, I woke up (alone because my husband was at the early morning men's bible study) and walked outside to the most gorgeous sunrise. I'm not a huge memorizer of bible verses, but the past few weeks God has just been putting verses in my head when I see things that make me remember Him. And this morning, all I could think of was the words "new every morning". Praise God that no matter what stresses our day-to-day lives hold, His mercies are new every morning, and we are walking with Him through the whole thing.

May you be constantly reminded of His great faithfulness in your lives this morning :)

No comments: