weekend wrap-up... a little late

Since this blog is mostly for archiving all of our memories, I felt the need to do a weekend wrap-up even if it's Friday :) But, I was very out of character last weekend and didn't take ONE picture! I know... it's shocking... We'll have to press on though...

On Friday, after work we met up with my mom to drop off some of our stuff for the garage sale she was a part of. {side note: we made $100 AND got rid of a ton of stuff cramming our apartment!} Then, we went to dinner at this new hole-in-the-wall restaurant called Kel's Kitchen. It was absolutely amazing home cooking! I got breakfast for dinner and was totally stuffed when I left. Y'all should definitely try this place out if you're in the area...but don't expect anything fancy!

On Saturday, I met up with Ashley at Grapevine Mills Mall to see the movie Ghost Town. It was cute and funny! Then we got lunch at Corner Bakery and "shopped" around the mall for a while. When I say "shop" I really mean lust after the things we couldn't buy! But it was still fun and great quality time with one of my favorite people :) That night, Ryan didn't get home until about 7:30 so I spent the late afternoon cleaning the apartment and cooking. For some reason I had a great time cooking by myself! I lit some pumpkin candles, turned on our ipod and just had a relaxing night of waiting for him to get home. We had his favorite meal "Ryan's Favorite Chicken" which is mainly just shredded chicken put inside crescent rolls and covered with Cream of Chicken and baked. It's so good! Then we got all snuggled up and watched "Big Fish". All in all, a great date at home and a great relaxing Saturday :)

On Sunday, we went to church, and then immediately came home and did nothing all day. It was glorious! We watched the Cowboys lose :( and then Justin came over for a little while and we watched the Best of Will Farrel DVD. Great times.

So, that was our weekend...about a week late!

No comments: