We'll start with Saturday. Mom and I both got our hair done, and then we went to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen before driving to our friend Azalea's antique store. I have been trying to find these pumpkins with scripture on them, but had no luck. I did, however, find a Christmas present for my mother-in-law, so that was productive! Mom got a fun hat for a costume party, and I can't wait to borrow it! (See her blog for a cute picture of her in her outfit!) After hanging out with mom for a little bit, I went home and got ready for my next outing....Kristin & Alan's family & friend's barbeque night! Everyone was there, and I got to meet some of Ryan's coworkers so it was a super fun evening of hamburgers and yummy cake.On Sunday, we went to church and then picked out a pumpkin for our Monday night "play & pray" with the Stewarts and the Johnsons. WalMart had an okay selection, and we ended up finding one that was suitable to be the 2008 McCrady pumpkin :)
The Johnsons had the biggest pumpkin with the biggest stem I've ever seen!
It was Courtney's first time to carve a pumpkin EVER, so it was definitely a momentous occasion :)



This might be my favorite picture of the night...David looks like a jack-o-lantern.



David looks like a demon, Matt looks goofy & Ryan looks perturbed.
The Johnson's "J"


The Johnson/McCrady/Stewart Pumpkin Carving Picture of 2008!
...and lastly... a friend's not a friend unless he can pop your back.

No comments:
Post a Comment