So I have a little "birdie" that tells me the locations of all the readers of this blog... And this afternoon, there has been a FLOOD of people from all over the world that have been FLOODING onto my "viva las vegas: days 1 & 2" post. I'm talking places like Germany, Romania, UK, Sweden, Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Norway, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Ireland, Brazil, Australia, India, Japan, the list keeps going!
Anyone want to tell me what the deal is? It's freaking me out! I may have to go private...this is just weird.
**Update: Funniest thing ever. I found out that it was a bunch of people from a Cast (as in arm cast or whatever cast) Community Message Board and they were looking for pictures of people in casts! Mom, You're FAMOUS! :) At least it's not some creepy thing. I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment