I hadn't checked the mail in about a week (don't judge), so imagine my surprise when I had a HUGE package waiting for me at our apartment office... I was good and waited until Ryan got home to open it since it was addressed to both of us.
Well, after dinner, we (I) couldn't wait any longer, so we busted the box open and found....
a picnic basket!!



Thanks Jey & Vinnie!!!! We can't wait to go on our first picnic together! :)
Oh no, not just your normal picnic basket... it was FULL of awesome stuff for a romantic picnic! There were 2 wine glasses, a bottle of wine, brie, crackers, pretzels, fudge dip, AND wooden plates and cute napkins! WHAT a GREAT idea!
Now who was this AWESOME gift from?? None other than the amazing Jey & Vinnie Vincent! Jey was my roommate in college for two years, and I couldn't say enough nice things about her... She is the most genuine, loving, caring, kind person that I know, and I miss her SO much! Her husband Vinnie is perfect for her! He's a pilot, and they're living in Japan while he's in pilot training! WE LOVE THE VINCENTS!


Thanks Jey & Vinnie!!!! We can't wait to go on our first picnic together! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment