I'm not gonna lie... It is HARD coming back to reality after a wonderfully care-free and relaxing week of drinking pina coladas and soaking up the sun. Where our biggest concern was "what are we going to eat today?" or "would you rather snorkel or watch a movie?"
Coming back to the real life has been quite a challenge for me. Waking up to an alarm clock, going to work all day, coming home exhausted and then paying bills, writing thank you notes and figuring out insurance & taxes. It seems like all the little stuff just piles up, and sometimes it feels overwhelming.
Thankfully, there is a bright & shiny silver lining, and his name is Ryan. I have LOVED coming home to my husband every night and spending the evenings with him, cooking dinner and living our day-to-day lives together. Poor guy has had a lot to handle this week with my post honeymoon blues and moodiness, but he handles it like a charm :)
There's something to be said about the truthfulness of reality though. When all the stressful stuff comes flying at me and I'm missing the fairy tale, at least I still have my husband--or in this case, Prince :)
And... there was your corniness for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment