The days leading up to the wedding were super fun and jam-packed with exciting festivities!! My last day at work was on Wednesday, and that night I got my hair done and then went over to the McCrady home where they gave us our wedding present--a 40" SONY Bravia LCD HD-tv!!! Ryan was totally shocked and couldn't speak for a few minutes... He has been wanting one of these for a VERY long time, and it was definitely better than the girly wedding presents "we" have been getting :)On Thursday, Ashley picked me up and we went out for lunch and massages! It was absolutely fabulous, and I was actually able to relax despite all of the things on my mental to-do list! That afternoon, Karen and Steph came by my apartment and helped me pack all of my bags for the weekend and get organized. Then, all four of us went out to Fridays for dinner, and I ended up getting 10 hours of sleep!

On Friday, I went with my bridesmaids to get our nails done at the nail place I've been going to since Jr. High. We had such a great time being girly and getting pampered. Then, we went to my Bridal luncheon at the Chocolate Angel. I gave everyone their gifts, and we enjoyed some last girlie time before all the craziness. After that, we checked into our hotel rooms and got ready for the rehearsal. We got to the rehearsal an hour early so that the girls could do a prayer time for me. Everyone had a special verse they had picked out, and everyone gathered around me, read those verses, gave me some well wishes and blessings, and they prayed over me. There were lots of tears, but lots of laughter too. It was such a cool thing. The rehearsal went off without a hitch, and then it was off to the rehearsal dinner at La Hacienda! The food was awesome (complete with cupcakes), and we got to watch the slideshow which was really cute too :) Then it was back to the hotels to get some rest (although I didn't get much due to the party people next to mom's and my suite.
Next post: The wedding day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment