Day 6: By the time we were leaving Cozumel, we were ready to get back home. We missed American food, tv, internet, phone, etc. But it was a little sad leaving, and we'd always look back on those fun times in that hotel during our first few days of being married! When we got back home, the McCradys picked us up and took us out to eat at Cheesecake Factory. Man, were we happy to have REAL portions! Haha. Mom met us up there, too, and we showed them all of the pictures on my camera and told them all the stories about our trip. After that, we went to Mom's house and opened up ALL of the wedding gifts. Again, we felt so blessed. That night, we were both hit with a big slap of reality though. I remembered I had bills to pay, phone calls to answer, suitcases to unpack, and a thousand thank you notes to write. And on top of that, we had to move the rest of Ryan's stuff, go to the grocery store, etc. etc. It was just a little overwhelming.Day 7: After a good night's rest, we woke up and started getting stuff done. I unpacked all of our suitcases and started laundry while Ryan hooked up our new TV!! Then we organized all the gifts, and I wrote a list of thank you's. It was pretty productive!

Day 8: Our last day before I had to go to work... We skipped Easter morning church (shh!) and went to the Mavs vs. Spurs game. Dad had some tickets from his work, so he gave them to us and said "I think they're pretty close to the floor." Um...they were the FIRST ROW of the floor RIGHT behind the Spurs bench! Ryan was in absolute Heaven. We could practically touch the players, and we'll probably never get seats like that ever again... So I took a ton of pictures. Too bad the Mavs lost though :( Then last night we went to Texas Roadhouse for our last big meal before Reality starts.





No comments:
Post a Comment