changing my name

Happy Monday, everyone. Thanks to all of you who emailed me recipes! Y'all are truly life savers! I can't wait to start cooking and experimenting in the kitchen...especially with our new crock pot! Seriously, whoever invented that is my new best friend because they're so easy to use!

On a different note, I am in the process of changing my name this week. Boy, what a hassle! I have to change my social security, drivers license, insurance info, billing info...the list goes on and on! I wish I could just snap my finger and all of a sudden be Jennifer McCrady. But, oh no. I have to get legal approval. UGH!

Other than the formalities and technicalities, being married is SO much fun. I am LOVING this! Everything about it just seems right. I love that we are a team now, and we go everywhere together. It's so nice not to have to meet each other somewhere...now we go together!

Anyway, y'all should look forward to the next post because Mr. McCrady himself will be gracing your computer screens with his own post on our blog :)

Have a good week!


No comments: