Hey everyone! This is the husband giving you all some insight to what I've learned over the past couple of weeks.
1. They say a marriage is all about both man and wife giving 100% but when it comes to sharing a closet it's more like the woman getting 80% and the man getting 20% (that's on a good day).
2. Body pillows apparently cause much strife to the person who is not using one.
3. Grocery shopping is much more different now than it used to be (lots more food that I do not care for).
4. In two weeks I've learned that I have more bad habits than I have had in my entire life.
5. The dog will never love me as much as he does his mom.
6. The constant supply of diet coke keeps my wife happy.
7. The amount of laundry has gone from large to never ending.
8. It doesn't matter what I fix for dinner, she'll always want Pei Wei.
9. The way I do things is slowly being "phased out."
10. I wouldn't have it any other way.
P.S. I'm sorry Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment