accessories, accessories

So, when I said we "redecorated" our apartment, I really meant we just bought & rearranged decorative accessories! But, for your viewing pleasure... here are a couple pictures.

We bought this red lamp for our new console table. I'm obvioulsy loving the red-shaded lamps. There's another one in our little entry way. Oh well :)


Also, we finally bought our matching bed skirt (mom, be proud) and our neckroll for our bedding! And we put the big portrait of us next to the bed. Yay :)


Lastly, we bought this candle holder/basket thing for our dining room table, and I love it! We're officially candled out though. No more.


There are a TON of other changes we made, but it would be silly to take pictures of them! You'll just have to come over and see for yourself!!

P.S. Tell my husband to take a shower. He stinks.

No comments: