slooooow week.

Is anyone else feeling that this week is just inching by? All day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday. Ugh.

Last night I met up with Steph and Allie for manicures & pedicures! MAN, I really needed one! Machen was MUCH too kind to give us girls gift certificates there as a thank you for being hostesses for her baby shower! It was all fun and great until my technician told me that she "accidentally" forgot to use my gift certificate so she charged my debit card for the full amount and couldn't go back and take it off, so I would just "have to come back later and use the gift certificate at another time". Um... no. Thankfully my more-confrontational friends stood up for me and asked (told) the manager to take the money off my card. JEEZ!! But, all that to say... my nails look awesome. Thanks Machen!

This coming weekend is Ryan's birthday weekend! We are literally celebrating from Friday through Monday, and I'm so excited!! Ryan, being the humble and gracious guy that he is, feels weird to have a whole weekend dedicated to him, but COME ON! He's turning 26, so he needs to celebrate :) I'm taking Monday (his actual birthday) off from work so that I can fully enjoy the day with him. I can't wait!!!

No comments: