Here are my three W's of losing my "happy pounds" and then some!
1. Weight Watchers. (okay, so it's technically 4 W's in total, but this is one category.) I joined the Weight Watchers at Work program last week, and I go once a week for the next 16 weeks... So far, I've only lost 1.3 lbs but that is TOTALLY due to the birthday extravaganza this past weekend :) I'm really hoping this helps me get on track and make me feel better about myself.

2. Water. This doesn't sound very hard, but it is! I pretty much hate water, and I'd rather drink anything else! So, in result, I've been drinking WAY too much caffeine (diet coke in particular) which makes me more hungry! Here's an article about the effects of caffeine on your body. Goodbye, diet coke :(

3. Wii Fit. Ummm... I don't technically have this yet, but it's definitely on my birthday list! I've read a bunch of articles about how people are just shedding pounds by doing this, and I think it would be SO much more fun than just walking on a treadmill. I get so bored when I work out, so maybe this will help!

Anyway, my goal is to lose 20 lbs this summer, and I really think I can do it if I just put my mind to it! I just want to be healthy and not constantly complaining about how things fit! :)
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment