Well, 26 years ago today at 12:48pm, my husband was born. And thank God for that! :) We have had such a fun weekend of nonstop celebrating since Friday! We are both so blessed to have our friends and family who are sweet enough to celebrate his birthday...Thanks everyone! :)
On Friday night, we met up with Kristin & Kekoa at Buca di Bepo for some awesome Italian food. We had a huge dinner (YUM) and then split a cheesecake! It was so great hanging out with them and having great conversation. We couldn't believe we'd been there for 2-1/2 hours! (We missed you Ash & Ellory). I'm sad I only got this one picture...
On Saturday night, we met up at the McCrady home and celebrated Ryan's birthday with my mom, brother, McCradys, and his aunt Carol, uncle Tom and cousin Jake. We had SUCH a great time! Carol brought over three kittens she's been nursing since they were born, and they were SOOOOO CUTE!!! I was trying to convince Ryan that we needed one ALL night, but no luck. We played with the kittens, ate some amazing steak and cookie cake, and then we all played a rousing game of Farkle. Such a great time!
On Sunday, we went to our new Sunday school class for newlywed couples called Foundations. It's at the Plano campus for the next 6 months, so after that's over we'll go back to PBC North. It was such a great class though! There are only 5 couples in there right now, so it felt really comfortable and intimate which was good. I think it'll be really good for us as we start off our marriage! That afternoon & night, we celebrated with our friends at a really huge house that Justin's living in with a family for the time being. We had so much fun swimming, eating hamburgers and playing the wii!
Click on these smaller pictures to see the full effect... These are some pretty awesome action shots if I do say so myself :)
Click on these smaller pictures to see the full effect... These are some pretty awesome action shots if I do say so myself :)
So today, I took the day off to spend Ryan's actual birthday with him! We were planning on going to Six Flags, but checked the weather and saw that there was a high chance of thunderstorms today... Oh well :) We went and saw Kung Fu Panda and then went to Best Buy (yay for gift cards) to get him a new wii game. It's been such a relaxing day, and I'm so glad I got to spend it with my favorite person!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband!! I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment