hodgepodge

1. Our little blog has gotten more than 10,000 hits since April! That's crazy talk! Thanks to everyone for caring about us and wanting to catch up with our lives...

2. I may or may not have cried when I got on the scale on Sunday afternoon. Granted, I had just eaten a big lunch, and a big dinner the night before but still. Realized it was time (yet again) to really crack down. I don't even care if I lose a ton of weight...all I want is to be the same size I was when we got married! That's not too much to ask is it!?

3. Ryan starts his job tomorrow (he was sick all last week), and he's super excited. On my job front... I'm just taking it day by day and doing the best job I can.

4. My hair has grown 2 inches since I got it cut. Nobody told me this would happen! Haircuts are expensive! Maybe having long hair has it's advantages...

5. With the exception of a very sweet gift card from Cathryn, I've been abstaining from Starbucks due to the ridiculous prices. I can get a large vanilla nut coffee from the cafeteria here for $1.18 versus $3.48 at the S-bucks. Sorry Karen :)

6. Mom's kitchen looks awesome!!!!! On Saturday Ryan and I went over to her house to help finish it off with new wallpaper and accessories... I think it looks so great! Check it out!

7. This year I'm planning to get all my Christmas shopping done as quickly as possible. I know that's a "duh" for most of you readers, but for some reason I usually put off all my shopping until about 2 weeks before, and it stresses me out! Not to mention, it's not so smart for the bank account either. So I started yesterday, and made a spreadsheet (Mom, aren't you proud!?)

No comments: