...so that I could write exactly how I'm feeling right now without worrying who will see. It has been one of the most confusing days ever. Very bittersweet. A roller coaster, if you will.
tired mundane morning
.........surprise when i hear about layoffs
...................extreme anxiety waiting for a phone call
.............................complete sadness watching friends walk out crying
......................................confusion about why i was spared when others weren't
relief that i still have a job to come home to tonight
......................................confusion about how i fit into the new organization
.............................sadness when i realize i'm not with my team anymore
...................anxiety about how i'll be able to do this new job that i've never done
..........questioning whether i'm even qualified
exhaustion after one of the craziest days of my life
Overall, I am so thankful to the Lord for my job. Some of the most qualified, amazing people had to walk out today questioning "why them".
I still have my job. I still have my job. I still have my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment